Tea from Milkpowder
This is English tea preparation using Gagangiri Milkpowder.
Ingredients for Pasta
- 3/4 cup Penne Pasta or any Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt 4-5 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Broccoli Salt to taste
For White Sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Garlic, optional
- 1 tablespoon Maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 cup Milk (250 ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano, optional (or pizza seasonings)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- A pinch of Black Pepper Powder (or crushed pepper)
- Salt to taste
Pour warm water in a cup. First we are going to make milk.
Add 4 spoons of powder. The ratio must always be 1/10 to the water. 1 parts of milk powder added to 10 parts of water.
Mix the powder completely in water using a spoon.
Stir till the powder is completely dissolved to form a smooth milk.
Boil water. Add tea leaves.
Put off the flame and let the tea leaves breaks down to make the tea.
Transfer the tea in a cup using a strainer.
This is English tea. We are now going to add milk prepared from milk powder to it.
Pour milk to the tea cup directly.
Let it dissolve.
Tea is ready to be served.