Pedha from Milk Powder
Make soft mouthwatering pedhas from Gagangiri Milk powder. Its real quick and delicious.
Ingredients for Pasta
- 3/4 cup Penne Pasta or any Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt 4-5 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Broccoli Salt to taste
For White Sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Garlic, optional
- 1 tablespoon Maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 cup Milk (250 ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano, optional (or pizza seasonings)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- A pinch of Black Pepper Powder (or crushed pepper)
- Salt to taste
Open up two packs Gagangiri milk powder 100g and place it on frying pan. Do not start heating now.
Add 50g sugar to the powder.
Add milk to it to make a paste.
Mix it so the sugar dissolves completely. Now start heating the pan.
Continuously stir the mix with a spatula so it should not stick on pan. Let it thickens a bit.
Transfer the thick mix in a plate while its still hot.
Form a thin block using a knife.
Slice almonds and pistachios in thin pieces and sprinkle over the block.
Make sure to evenly spread all over the block.
Slice the block into small squares.
Take each block and place it on a plate to serve. Sprinkle more shredded dry fruits.