Nothing surprises your friends and guest when you improvise. Lets try make mango lassi using Gagangiri Shahi Lassi. Its surely going to give you many praises.
Ingredients for Pasta
- 3/4 cup Penne Pasta or any Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt 4-5 cups Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 cup chopped Carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped Green Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Capsicum
- 1/4 cup chopped Broccoli Salt to taste
For White Sauce
- 1½ tablespoons Butter
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Garlic, optional
- 1 tablespoon Maida (all purpose flour)
- 1 cup Milk (250 ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Oregano, optional (or pizza seasonings)
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- A pinch of Black Pepper Powder (or crushed pepper)
- Salt to taste
All you need is lassi and mango pulp. If fresh mangoes are not available you can buy frozen mango pulp.
Pour Gagangiri Lassi from its pack in a bowl.
Pour mango pulp at least 1/4 of volume of lassi and mix with the lassi.
Using a spoon mix it well.
Keep stirring till mango mixes well with the lassi.
Pour the lassi in a glass bottle.
Your can refrigerate it for later consumption.
Serve yourself, your guests. This is surely going to be a surprise everyone.